Monday, July 4, 2011

Returning to the States

Saying goodbyes was not bad as I thought because I know I will see some of my closed friends again. 

New Zealand and Australia its been fun and its been real but its time for me to jet set back to where I belong. You taught me alot. Be Strong Live Life and No Stress Ki Ora. Back to the States as a novelty love ya Never Forgotten ... Aye No worries Mate.  

After a 3 hour flight to Sydney Australia, 13 hour flight to USA, 3.5 hr flight to Chicago, a 2 hr flight to Baltimore Happy 4th of July, American Independence. 


Welcome Back :)





1 comment:

  1. You must live every moment of your life in such a way that if you had to live it over and over again till infinity, this would be a good thing. Cheap Flights to Sydney | Flights to Sydney

    ReplyDelete