Monday, July 4, 2011

Returning to the States

Saying goodbyes was not bad as I thought because I know I will see some of my closed friends again. 

New Zealand and Australia its been fun and its been real but its time for me to jet set back to where I belong. You taught me alot. Be Strong Live Life and No Stress Ki Ora. Back to the States as a novelty love ya Never Forgotten ... Aye No worries Mate.  

After a 3 hour flight to Sydney Australia, 13 hour flight to USA, 3.5 hr flight to Chicago, a 2 hr flight to Baltimore Happy 4th of July, American Independence. 


Welcome Back :)





6 comments:

  1. You must live every moment of your life in such a way that if you had to live it over and over again till infinity, this would be a good thing. Cheap Flights to Sydney | Flights to Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know that you enjoyed your trip of Australia and New Zealand. Both are the interesting place for making memories. Don't forget to share your amazing moments with us through pictures.

    Gardener Sorrento

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article, Which you have shared about the Gardenersperth.com.au. Your article is very important and I was really interested to read it. If anyone looking for lawn mowing services perth then visit Gardenersperth.com.au It’s the best choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi to every single one, it’s truly a good for me to visit this web page, I love your content, they are very nice and it includes helpful Information. Check out our website lawn mowing melton west for more Jimsmowingmelbournewest.com.au related info! I am truly pleased to read this website posts which carries lots of helpful data, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, If you are looking for the best Lawn Mowing Lower Plenty, then visit Jim's Mowing. Highly energetic blog, I’d love to find out some additional information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, If you are looking for the best lawn mowing Taylors Lakes, then visit jim's Moving. Highly energetic blog, I’d love to find out some additional information.

    ReplyDelete