Friday, July 1, 2011

On the Move: No Stress Just Live Life



Over the past 5 weeks, I have been to over 20 accomodations. I have become pro at packing up and unpacking moving and settling in; its been crazy. We have been up non-stop from sun up to sun down for the last 35 days. I have learned so much from this experience. I have learned about myself and I cant wait to apply everything to my life back at home when reality hits again. All the places we have been are listed below. They were all so unique and amazing and I would love to come back on any given day.

New Zealand: North & South Island, Auckland, Nelson, Christchurch, Queenstown

Australia: Sydney, Cairns, Great Barrier Reef, Chillagoe the Outback, Cookstown, Mareeba, Daintree & Port Douglas Rainforest, Hellenvale Tropics

No comments:

Post a Comment